Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,470 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02786 JOD / CZK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 36% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,069 (74,268 Kč) in Brno.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)