Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,256 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.894 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 27% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,962 (£4,433) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)