Cost of living comparison between Bristol, United Kingdom and Amman, Jordan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 967 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.862 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 25% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,742 (£4,343) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)