Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,656 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.880 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 28% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,159 (£4,726) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)