Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,600 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01503 JOD / GMD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 5% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,608 (106,965 Dalasi) in Brikama.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)