Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,635 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01464 JOD / GMD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,614 (110,181 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)