Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,769 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35340 JOD / BBD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 45% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,619 (7,410 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alwar costs ₨10,165 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 40,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (42 minutes ago)