Cost of living comparison between Bridgetown, Barbados and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 897 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35390 JOD / BBD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 49% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,839 (13,673 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)