Cost of living in Brest, France compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,125 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.766 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (France) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,327 (€4,343) in Brest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)