Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,591 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.827 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,902 (€2,301) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)