Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,346 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00121 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 95% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 6,078 (5,004,561 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)