Cost of living comparison between Bratislava, Slovakia and Amman, Jordan
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.756 JOD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,330 prices entered by 155 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 22% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)