Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,870 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18377 JOD / RON
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,238 (6,736 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Turin costs €100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (31 minutes ago)