Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,321 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16809 JOD / RON
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 42% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,896 (11,278 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 3 hours ago)