Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,458 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17010 JOD / RON
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,929 (11,343 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (32 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (35 minutes ago)