Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,380 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16574 JOD / RON
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 42% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,736 (10,475 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)