Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 391%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,600 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00127 JOD / SOS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 200% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,108 (4,025,287 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (about 1 hour ago)