Cost of living comparison between Bosaso, Somalia and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 810 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00127 JOD / SOS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 369% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 14,658 (11,534,734 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)