Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,020 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00129 JOD / SOS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 371% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 14,708 (11,371,261 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)