Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,330 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.770 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 7% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,359 (€4,362) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨11,690 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)