Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,171 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.749 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 5% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,404 (€4,546) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)