Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,448 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07988 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 16% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,855 (23,225 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Orlando, Florida costs $26 (26 minutes ago)