Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,303 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08106 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 7% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,931 (23,821 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (38 minutes ago)