Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,044 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07909 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 4% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,253 (41,136 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (31 minutes ago)