Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,377 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08703 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 12% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,798 (20,656 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 327,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 3 hours ago)