Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,144 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.762 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 21% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,785 (€4,967) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)