Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,277 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.747 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,561 (€4,770) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (20 minutes ago)