Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,126 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.761 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,761 (€4,946) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)