Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,158 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05559 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 27% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,176 (R 39,145) in Boksburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)