Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,633 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05189 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,375 (R 26,500) in Boksburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 2 hours ago)