Cost of living in Bokaro, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,302 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01099 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bokaro (India) is 46% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 915 (₨83,272) in Bokaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (35 minutes ago)