Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,284 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 JOD / IDR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,171 (Rp 40,806,784) in Bogor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 4,500 Kwanza (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)