Cost of living comparison between Bodo, Norway and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 812 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08579 JOD / NOK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 63% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,895 (kr 57,055) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mississauga costs C$30 (about 3 hours ago)