Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,490 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08442 JOD / NOK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 74% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,301 (kr 39,105) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,900 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥800 (about 1 hour ago)