Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,025 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08327 JOD / NOK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 57% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,110 (kr 61,368) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)