Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,119 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08363 JOD / NOK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 57% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,917 (kr 58,803) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (31 minutes ago)