Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00099 JOD / MWK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 43% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,783 (1,805,154 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (29 minutes ago)