Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,194 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30918 JOD / TND
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 61% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,221 (3,950 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)