Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,456 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29532 JOD / TND
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 63% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 671 (2,271 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 2 hours ago)