Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,180 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31003 JOD / TND
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 61% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,179 (3,801 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (about 2 hours ago)