Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,302 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00121 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 6% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,835 (2,351,709 Franc) in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)