Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,537 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01034 JOD / KGS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 44% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,014 (98,096 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Lawrence, Kansas costs $0.58 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (37 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)