Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,807 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.923 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 25% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,912 (£4,239) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)