Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,369 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,846 ($5,428) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (28 minutes ago)