Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,420 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,707 ($5,240) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)