Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,316 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.707 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,596 ($5,085) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £194 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)