Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,180 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 44% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,811 (﷼ 82,893,908) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)