Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,020 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 44% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,683 (﷼ 77,009,021) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (27 minutes ago)