Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,129 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00679 JOD / NPR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 13% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,606 (₨ 383,824) in Birgunj.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)