Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,586 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00684 JOD / NPR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,582 (₨ 231,332) in Birgunj.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (37 minutes ago)