Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,308 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00689 JOD / NPR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 13% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,660 (₨ 241,053) in Birgunj.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (about 1 hour ago)