Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,037 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00650 JOD / NPR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 14% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,683 (₨ 412,556) in Birgunj.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)