Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,303 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00687 JOD / NPR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 13% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,838 (₨ 412,800) in Birgunj.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$14 (about 1 hour ago)