Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,461 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18190 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,500 (RM8,249) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)