Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,781 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.706 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,789 ($3,951) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)