Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,062 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,206 ($5,943) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)