Cost of living comparison between Bilaspur, India and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 995 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01041 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 48% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,558 (₨149,653) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (26 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (36 minutes ago)