Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,129 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01062 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 48% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,690 (₨159,118) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)