Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,018 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01040 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 48% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,632 (₨156,985) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (39 minutes ago)