Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,567 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01088 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 42% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 980 (₨90,115) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 13,713 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 3,000 (22 minutes ago)