Cost of living in Bikaner, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,506 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01070 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 50% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 948 (₨88,651) in Bikaner.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)