Cost of living in Bikaner, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,632 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01102 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 49% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 815 (₨73,981) in Bikaner.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (35 minutes ago)