Cost of living in Bikaner, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,190 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01055 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 52% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,556 (₨147,512) in Bikaner.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 60 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)