Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,185 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38357 JOD / BAM
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 51% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,463 (3,815KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)