Cost of living comparison between Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Amman, Jordan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 860 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39296 JOD / BAM
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 45% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,775 (4,517KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)