Cost of living comparison between Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Amman, Jordan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,039 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38575 JOD / BAM
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,722 (4,465KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,010 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 279,990 (about 1 hour ago)