Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,177 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39103 JOD / BAM
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 51% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,544 (3,948KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (22 minutes ago)