Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,303 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39300 JOD / BAM
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 50% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,573 (4,003KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)