Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,565 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20686 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 23% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,458 (7,046 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tbilisi costs 3.00 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)