Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,449 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19091 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 30% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,194 (6,254 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $429 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)