Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,095 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17409 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,017 (11,587 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)