Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,439 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20593 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,117 (5,424 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)