Cost of living comparison between Bielsko-Biała, Poland and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,071 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16947 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 34% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,152 (12,698 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 2 hours ago)