Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,719 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19651 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 34% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,193 (6,069 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $99 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (39 minutes ago)