Cost of living in Bhiwandi, India compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,608 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01101 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhiwandi (India) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,340 (₨121,673) in Bhiwandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 11 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)