Cost of living in Bhiwandi, India compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,126 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01093 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhiwandi (India) is 18% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,559 (₨234,153) in Bhiwandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)