Cost of living in Bhisho, South Africa compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,387 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05361 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhisho (South Africa) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,718 (R 32,044) in Bhisho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)