Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,282 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01060 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 49% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,516 (₨142,963) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)