Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,198 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00962 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 29% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,060 (₨110,194) in Bhavnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,500 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs $3.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamilton costs BD$0.20 (about 1 hour ago)