Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,042 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01039 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 43% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,721 (₨165,603) in Bhavnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)