Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,387 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01104 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,136 (₨102,957) in Bhavnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (34 minutes ago)