Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,138 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01061 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,117 (₨199,614) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)