Cost of living comparison between Bhatinda, India and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 835 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01057 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,113 (₨200,009) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)