Cost of living in Bergen, Norway vs Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,153 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08221 JOD / NOK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 42% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,692 (kr 32,742) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,900 in Amman.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alanya costs 4,000TL (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,850 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 275 (about 2 hours ago)