Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,620 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08758 JOD / NOK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 81% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,267 (kr 37,300) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)