Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,011 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09072 JOD / NOK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 89% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,025 (kr 33,339) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jyväskylä costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)