Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,621 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08790 JOD / NOK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 83% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,302 (kr 37,567) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)