Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,261 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08333 JOD / NOK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 73% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,618 (kr 67,415) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)