Cost of living comparison between Bergen, Norway and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,061 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08461 JOD / NOK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 86% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,585 (kr 66,013) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)