Cost of living in Benoni, South Africa compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,211 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05559 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benoni (South Africa) is 8% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,509 (R 63,123) in Benoni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)