Cost of living comparison between Benin City, Nigeria and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 892 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00232 JOD / NGN *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 5% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 3,099 (1,333,339 ₦) in Benin City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)