Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,157 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00226 JOD / NGN *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 9% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,732 (1,210,853 ₦) in Benin City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (43 minutes ago)