Cost of living comparison between Bengkulu, Indonesia and Amman, Jordan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,078 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00005 JOD / IDR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,868 (Rp 35,647,529) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)