Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,624 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 JOD / IDR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 39% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,091 (Rp 20,872,490) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)