Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,445 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.531 JOD / LYD *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,662 (3,128 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 1 hour ago)