Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,381 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.523 JOD / LYD *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,545 (2,953 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)