Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,375 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.512 JOD / LYD *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,444 (2,817 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 2 hours ago)