Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,295 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.772 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 14% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,694 (€4,783) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (39 minutes ago)