Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,335 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.794 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,088 (€2,628) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)