Cost of living in Bellary, India compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,477 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01096 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bellary (India) is 13% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,305 (₨119,086) in Bellary.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)