Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 33%|
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00627 JOD / RSD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,469 prices entered by 304 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)