Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,567 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21194 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,452 (R$ 6,849) in Belém.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)