Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,423 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00275 JOD / HUF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 939 (341,132 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)