Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,220 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00243 JOD / HUF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 42% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,814 (745,886 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)