Cost of living comparison between Békéscsaba, Hungary and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 806 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00250 JOD / HUF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,938 (775,994 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)