Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,217 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 JOD / IDR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,959 (Rp 36,910,741) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €600,000,000,000,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150,635 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (36 minutes ago)