Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,339 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 JOD / IDR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 34% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,127 (Rp 21,197,212) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)